One to One Sessions
For all ages and all levels of ability
The one to one sessions are run for those who feel a more personal or bespoke session would be of benefit to the individual
These sessions are ideal for:
- Children and adults wishing for a personalised session
- Children or adults with severe learning disability to ‘introduce’ them to methods to hopefully provide a transitional period for them to then join the group sessions once improvement has been made.
- Children or adults with severe physical disability to progress to a stage where group sessions with slightly less support may be more feasible.
- To enhance group sessions by increasing the intensity of exercise
- After an intervention to help get back on track or for those with a more temporary disability who wish to focus on fast improvement.